As 2014 comes to a close, I would be remise if I did not recap the year because that is what all the bloggers do at the end of the year right?
Well I wanted to recap this year mostly because it was such an amazing year.
So without further ado here are my highlights from 2014:
1. I ended my junior year in May and in June I had the trip of a life time when I went to California for an internship. You can read more about that experience at the following links:
Hello L.A.!
L.A. Edition One
L.A. Edition Two
Recap of my trip: You Make Me Beautiful: Reflections from California
2. I had my radio debut with Joni Eareckson Tada! It was amazing and something that I will never forget. I wrote a blog post about it here: My Radio Debut
You can listen to the interview with Joni by clicking on the link in the blog post or by going to Joni and friends website: Jessica's interview with Joni
3. The third and final highlight of the year was starting my senior year of college! I cannot believe that I am senior this year! This semester went so fast and I know that next semester will not go any slower. I am excited to see what God has for me next semester and beyond. I really enjoyed the design courses that I took this semester and the other courses that I took.
I cannot not wait to see what 2015 has in store for me. It will be a year of change and transition with graduation on the horizon but I am believing that God has amazing plans for my life!
Here's to a wonderful start to 2015!
Happy New Year friends and thank you for reading my ramblings for another year :-)


Happy New Year! Great recaps! So cool that you got to meet Joni Eareckson Tada!
ReplyDelete