
Yes People, I was on the radio with Joni Eareckson Tada!
If I had a bucket List, I would have been able to check that off! Seriously, It was such a blessing to be able to share about my life and especially about the internship! I will let y'all know when the radio interview is supposed to air. For those of you that know me, you know that I get super nervous when I have to be in front of people and what not. I was terrified to do this and I kept reading over what I was going to say 100 times before I actually went into the studio that day.
y'all can I just take a minute to share about this wonderful woman? Joni works tirelessly to make sure that her ministry continues to affect those with disabilities. In her talks, she says that there are some days that she cannot do quadriplegia but she knows that with God's help she can. When you talk with Joni, she makes you feel so special and she truly cares about you. Her love for Jesus is unlike everything that I have ever seen and its seriously inspiring. I am so blessed to call her my sister in Christ and to be part of this opportunity with the radio and also with the internship as a whole. Now back to my story:
I got in the studio and Joni asked me to give her a hug and I told her I was nervous but she said not to worry. We prayed right before we started recording and I felt this sense of peace wash over me. We went through the interview and when we finished Joni said that usually they have to run through things 2 or 3 times, but mine was fine and there was no need to go through anything again. God was truly present in the room and I felt like Joni and I were just having a normal conversation.
It was a beautiful experience and something I will never forget!
It was a beautiful experience and something I will never forget!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)