"Steve Smith reporting to you live again from the beautiful state of california....After this weather update, we will hear from our field reporter, Jessica again. But first for your seven day outlook. It's going to be HOT here in california just like it is the other seven months of the year when it is not considered summer. okay. that was easy. now onto Jessica's update....Jessica....are you there?
"Yes, Steve I am here! I am still loving southern Cali and I am excited to share with our viewers the events of the last few days.
When I talked to my other fellow interns they said that they were enjoying the program and that they enjoyed all of the rest of the teaching for the Beyond Suffering training. But we were all excited for a few days off to enjoy the beauty around us.
Sources close to the interns reported that they visited many sights such as a beach and a park but would not disclose either location for their privacy. According to other sources, the group enjoyed time at a local church on Sunday which they all really enjoyed.
The highlight of the weekend for me was hiking a hill with my new friend Mary. Again, I cannot disclose the location of the hill for privacy reasons but I will just say that it was a great time and that I may or may not have some battle wounds because I may or may not have fallen multiple times.
There was also also a confirmed conversation that took place between me and the founder of JAF, Joni Eareckson Tada that took place this afternoon. I really enjoyed connecting with her again and it was really fun to talk to her.
well that is all we have time for folks!
Jessica, Channel Four (ABC) reporting live from Southern Cali.
Back to you Steve, in the studio."
"Jessica, Thank you for that update on your adventures in Cali. We cannot wait to hear what else you have to share with us next week."
And now before we cut over to our cooking segment for the evening we are going to roll some footage that Jessica has taken on her trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)