Tuesday, July 1, 2014

L.A. News Edition One




This is Steve Smith reporting live from Southern California. We hope you folks are doing well....oh we are just getting breaking news....

We interrupt this regular news brief to bring you a special report from our chief communication correspondent, Jessica. Jessica will be reporting for us from Joni and Friends headquarters in California for the next six or seven weeks.

Jessica take it away!

"Thank you Steve! I am reporting live here from the beautiful southern california and the Joni and Friends (JAF) Headquarters. Today, ten interns including myself started at JAF. We had an orientation. We will be participating in a course called Beyond Suffering that involves disability ministry and other aspects related to disability. In addition, I have received word from a very reliable source, this week we will be able to meet with the founder of Joni and Friends, Joni Eareckson Tada. So the interns seemed to be pumped about that. I will report more as the days and weeks unfold. But for now, that is all the information I have. This is Jessica signing off from the L.A. News."

Steve Smith here again, Thank you Jessica for that update and we look forward to hearing more about your adventures on the field.

And now back to your regular scheduled program......








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)