| Source |
In two weeks, Jenny and Tyler are going to release their new EP entitled For Freedom. I have blogged about this amazing duo before and you can read about them HERE
I have the amazing privilege of being part of their launch team for their new album For Freedom. I am so honored to be part of an amazing team that is helping launch this album and getting the word out about this amazing project.
I have loved listening to the new songs and I think my favorite song is Tonight, Tonight. The entire EP is cover songs but the duo put their own twist and flavor to each song. They not only have a heart for Jesus but they have a heart for those who are stuck in the bondages of human trafficking.
The EP is also benefiting Human trafficking and a portion of the proceeds from the album will go to benefit Human trafficking.
Jenny and Tyler have a heart for the Lord and a heart for others. Please consider supporting their music in the coming weeks! The album releases on November 12th, 2013 (11.12.13)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)