Tuesday, October 29, 2013

One year Ago....


One year ago today......

These girls retired from their ministry.






I was sad that day. But today I choose to remember the impact that they had on my life and the impact that their songs still has on my life and the encouragement they are and will always be to me.

Just because they are not doing concerts anymore doesn't mean that God still isn't speaking through their lives and they are still affecting people in simply how they live their lives.

The last song they recorded has been a huge encouragement over the past year for me.



Just because there is no more BarlowGirl does not mean that Jesus is gone. Jesus is very much alive and these ladies taught me one of the most valuable lessons in my life: to rely on Jesus. At the end of the day, its not about a band, three girls or music.

It's about God and what he is doing in the lives of his people.

Hope will lead us on.

Thank you girls for ten AMAZING years in your music ministry.

I cannot wait to see what the Lord has for the next ten years!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)