Today I am linking up with Erin at Living in Yellow to discuss five things I would rather be doing than celebrating Halloween.I am not a huge fan of halloween and I have other things I would rather be doing than celebrating a holiday where kids are strung out on candy and scared out of their minds.
1. Drink starbucks by a nice fire = bliss. two of my favorite things
2. spend the day reading Ann Voskamp's book: 1000 gifts. People this book is FANTASTIC. run. dont walk to your local bookstore or computer and pick this baby up. amazingness in a book. Ann is such a servant for the Lord and her words are like candy.
3. babysitting. yes this sounds weird but being at college, I don't have hardly any time to see kids and I love little kids and I truly miss babysitting or just the simple fact of snuggling a baby.
4. Be in California. Its warm, there is sunshine and some of my favorite people live there. the end.
5. dye my hair. my hair needs a change. I think I will be making this a reality soon.
If your not a huge fan of halloween like I am, link up with Erin at Living in Yellow and join the fun!
For those who do celebrate, enjoy the day but remember to be safe!

Do the hair change! & I would love to visit sunny California!!
ReplyDeleteI will probably change my hair again soon :)
DeleteAll of those sounds like more-pleasant-than-halloween activities!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I hope that you have a great day!
DeleteDrinking Starbucks by a fire sounds like my idea of a perfect night!!! Forget Halloween!
ReplyDeleteyes I know! so perfect. if only we were allowed to have candles and stuff in our dorm rooms at college.
DeleteSo cute! I'm with you except the babysitting part! :)) Such a fun link up!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I hope that you have a great day!
DeleteAh #1! Yes! Sounds perfect!
ReplyDeleteYes #1 does sound great :) cannot wait to do that at Christmas :)
Delete