Monday, April 14, 2014

Junior/Senior 2014

Ya'll. Who knew you could still have fun at dances in college?! Well, It's true! Last night I went to what one would call a prom for college students and I LOVED it. I had so much fun with my friends and it was a great evening. The food was fun, the dancing was clean and It was just a blessing to be able to fellowship with so many awesome people and my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I came home and crashed and I had to get up for church but I was so tired. I came home from church and did some homework and then I took what was supposed to be a short nap at 5pm. Well that turned into a three hour nap opps. I guess I was tired. Hence why you are now getting a blog at 1am because I am not very tired.

But the night was fantastic and It was so great to get dressed up and hang out with friends. I am so blessed with such great friends and a great university that puts on such a great event for us to enjoy!

Here are some pictures from the great evening!
My beautiful RA, Sarah and I. I love this girl So much and I am So thankful that she is in my life!

My beautiful hair done by my friend Kelsey!
My BEAUTIFUL dress! I LOVED it so much and it was so fun to wear!

Lucy and I! LOVE her SO! 
The beautiful Alyssa and I! I love her so much and I am blessed to call her a friend and sister in Christ!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)