As of yesterday, April 15th, my internship is fully funded!!!

I am SO excited and I cannot wait to see how what God has planned for me in the upcoming summer! For those who don't know, I have an internship with an organization called Joni and Friends this summer. Joni and Friends helps churches to be more disability friendly to those with disability and they also have a number of awesome things that they do for people with disabilities such as Wheels for the World and Family Retreats. I am so excited that I get to serve with this awesome ministry! Working for Joni and Friends has been a dream of mine for quite some time and I am SO excited to make that dream a reality!
I will be blogging through out my trip so be sure to check back for updates this summer!
Thanks for your prayers and support! It means so much to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)