Thursday, April 3, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Writer

I am a writer.

But I never considered that I would become a writer. I always wanted to be a gymnast or something related to sports. But with CP that is kind of hard to do. In high school, I took up writing and spilling out my emotions onto the page. It was a great release and I decided that I loved that. I loved that I could write how I was feeling and that I could use my words to express my feelings. I started a blog in high school but not that many people read it. I then stopped blogging for a while and then I had a blog on tumblr but I did not like that at all and so I came back to blogger about a year and a half ago and I loved it.

I have loved the community that I have built and the people that I have met as a result of blogging. Blogging and writing for me are my outlet and I don't know where I would be without them.

I haven't linked up with Lisa Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday  in a LONG time but I decided to link up tonight.

Happy Weekend beautiful writers!



1 comment:

  1. Love this... we are neighbors today over at Lisa-Jo's! So glad I stopped by! Write On!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)