Five Minute Friday: Write
- See more at: http://lisajobaker.com/2013/10/five-minute-friday-write/#sthash.0dDP7ulZ.dpufGO
I have been told that I was writer. I have been told that I was good with words.
But I did not believe them.
It took me a LONG time to accept writing as one of my gifts. But now its something that I LOVE to do. I love to write long encouraging emails to friends, family and bloggers that I adore and admire. I love to write poetry to express my thoughts and events taking place in my life. I love to write in images and describe beautiful things like the Lord's creation. I love to share my story: my birth, disability and other struggles I have had.
After all these years of listening, I have accepted.
I am a writer
I have had it suggested that I should write a book. only time will tell on that one. If the Lord wills it, I will pursue it.
SO, no matter if you are writer or if you just enjoy blogging for FMF or just occasionally, use what God has given you. You matter and your voice matters too. There are people who need to be encouraged by your words. Your words can change the course of someone's day and even someone's life. SO keep writing even if you don't like what you are writing. Keep writing through all different seasons. Keep writing in the happy, sad and exciting. Keep writing no matter what. But above all, write for an audience of One.
STOP.
linking up with Lisa Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday

that audience of One is always loving our words. thank you the encouragement today. visiting you from FMF today!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hope that you have a great weekend!
DeleteThank you for your encouraging write
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouraging write
ReplyDeleteThe thought that our writing can change people is amazing, isn't it? What a privilege it would be.Thanks for the encouragement. Visiting from FMF.
ReplyDelete