Yesterday I picked up the following book and sat down for a few minutes to read it. I had the following on my Instagram yesterday.
Wisdom. Beauty. Poetry. Truth. Jesus. By @annvoskamp. This book will change your life. I'm only 65 pages in and its changing mine. On page 65, there is a verse that stuck out to me big time. "We are merely moving shadows, and all of our busy rushing ends in nothing." (Psalm 39:6) stop rushing. Being busy. Slow down and drink the beauty of life in. Savor each moment, minute and day. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed NOT rushed and hurried. Haste makes waste. This is the day that the Lord is made, let us slow down and enjoy it, savor it, bask in it.
******************************************
Linking up with the beautiful Blair today at Wild and Precious

I must check this book out!! Been hearing such great things on it!!!
ReplyDeleteYES! its fantastic! I LOVE it!
DeleteI saw this book on another blog and she mentioned how good it is. Now I am seeing it here, feeling like I need to check it out.
ReplyDelete