Monday, February 25, 2013

Last post before New York Trip

I am going to be busy these next few days with my nose in books and attending classes before spring break and my trip so I thought I would write one more post. My favorite things are poems so I figure, why not stick to what I am good at?

New York
shinning oh so bright
times square
broadway
lady liberty
but tourists
are not who
we are this time around

We are the hands and feet
of Jesus
set out to experience New york
and share what we have to offer

Each day will have a different
theme and purpose
where we will interact with
precious people
and hear their stories
and share in their pain
tears and joys of life
we are there to be
we are there to simply
experience what the
Lord has for us

Fear intwines with excitement
as the days race by
but I am willing
ready to go
serve the people
of the Big Apple
with my team
and the Lord by my side


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes it was fantastic and God really opened my eyes to some amazing things!

      Delete
  2. Have an amazing trip! I've never been to New York but it's definitely a place I'd love to visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was soo beautiful! you should deff visit if you can!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)