| the sanctuary of the church that we stayed at. the building was like over 100 years old and so beautiful. |
I got back from New York on Saturday. It was an awesome experience. That being said, I really want to write more and share all that God did on the trip. but I am going to take some time to process everything that went on and I also have school work that I have to attend too. so It might be a while till I am able to post a more detailed update about my experience. But I will say that I learned that the world is super diverse and that there is SO much more outside of our lives that we sometimes havent taken the time to explore. I am so glad that I had the experience that I did and I cant wait to share more details in a few weeks.
Thanks to all those who prayed for me and supported me through this experience. It really meant a lot and it was awesome to know that I had prayers and support as I went out to serve!

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared
ReplyDeleteto be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I
say to you, I definitely get irked while
people consider worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
my website: hotel escort