Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tattoos

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo recently. I dont know if I ever will but I just been toying with the idea. I would get Jeremiah 29:11 just the reference either on my foot or my wrist. I was thinking maybe something like this:



What are your thoughts for those who have a tattoo? pros and cons of getting one?


3 comments:

  1. The foot is a good place, I'm not too fond of wrist tats because they cannot be easily covered up. I have several tats with several more that I WANT to get! They are addicting and a part of who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what all these tattoo covered people will think when they are 70.. :)
    I like the idea of tattoos where they can be covered if you need them to be, I have friends with really nice foot tattoos, very painful getting them there apparently

    Visiting from Caseys place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and for commenting. I hope you have a great weekend. and yes I have thought about the whole being old thing.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)