Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Book Review: Sandwich with a side of Romance


Last year, I read Krista Phillips book "Sandwich with a side of Romance. The book tells a beautiful tale of a young girl named Maddie who struggles to find her place in this world. She also fights with the foster parents of her younger brother Kyle. She wants to get Kyle back but does not know how to do so. She has to put her faith in God for things to happen.

It was a beautiful book and I really enjoyed the story. It was very well written and a great and fun read. Thank you so much Krista for writing this great book and I can't wait to see what else you have to offer!

You can buy the book on Amazon

you can also check out Krista's blog where she talks about writing and her beautiful family with four girls one of which has a heart condition.




me with the book



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)