Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Letters


Dear Friday-- Thank you for coming, what a crazy week it has been!

Dear presentation- I am SO glad you are over but that you went well and that I kicked your butt!

Dear MLK- Thank you for all you did to serve and help our country. It is also because of you that I have a three day weekend!

Dear three day weekend-- I LOVE you and I am so excited to spend some time just simply relaxing

Dear college-- I love you but sometimes you need to not be so hard

Dear music-- Thanks for getting through each day

Dear God-- I can come to you when I am broken, confused, happy or whatever else I am feel. Just Thank. You. for all ALWAYS, ALWAYS being there no matter what.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)