Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Still a Kid at heart

Source



Even though I am in college, I will always be a kid at heart. Here are some examples of things I have noticed or things that I do.

1. I noticed a guy tonight who was using his shopping cart as a scooter. so cute.

2. I still sleep with a teddy bear most nights

3. I still tell my parents "I love you" multiple times a day

4. I love to look at the toy section of stores and I enjoy purchasing toys for gifts

5. I LOVE looking at baby clothes and purchasing baby gifts

6. I have a keychain on my backpack of a bumble bee

7. I am still sometimes scared of walking outside by myself at night

8. I sometimes still look at build a bear online or other kids toys online

9. I love spending time with kids and babies

10. I pray every night before I go to sleep and I tell God good morning when I wake up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about you friend? Do you do anything that shows you are still a kid at heart?


2 comments:

  1. number 10 is awesome and so important.
    i pretty much decided after reading all of that that we just need way more people like you in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Morgan! you are sooo sweet. and yes number 10 is important. you know what they say, save the best for last! I hope you have a great week!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)