Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family


I wrote this poem last night for my friend Casey. She blogs about family, faith and other inspring things. Check out her blog if you get a chance.



Family

Blonde haired young mother
married to beautiful young man
three kids have lodged their way
into their beautiful artistic life

they live a simple life
honoring Jesus each day
in all that they do

Taking the kids on adventures
and rearing them in a Godly
and beautiful manner

When I grow up I seriously aspire to be 
like Casey and her family
their faith
beautiful children
and strong family bond
make me smile
and my heart over flow with Joy

I hope and pray that our paths cross 
some day
but for now 
I will get to know Casey
and her beautiful family
day by day
behind a computer screen
until the Lord sees fit
for us to meet 
face to face 

God Bless you Casey
and your beautiful, precious family



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)