Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Poetry for a Friend


I wrote this poem for a friend who was in a life-changing car accident a few weeks ago. You can read more about his story and the details of the accident HERE


In an instant
as the car flipped upside down
so did the life of a great and brave young man
the car was forever gone
but Peter fought on

Surgery and medical interventions
helped save the life of a young man
who inspires many
with his smiles and kind words
there was an angel watching over him that day
the Lord had his hand on him
to protect him from the jaws of death

Peter has fought with all he has
and he inspires me every day
to keep on keeping on

Thank you for making my smile
with the pictures and updates
I know that the Lord has a plan for you life
and I can't wait to see how that unfolds

Heal up, superman
you will go far!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)