Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Big Announcement

No I don't have a boyfriend
no i am not getting married
nor am I pregnant

but on December 23rd my life will change because I am getting baptized. I am so excited to make a public confession of faith at my home church!!

Happy Tuesday!



5 comments:

  1. December 23, 2012 Will always be a very special day to you Jessica. It is special day for all of us that love you and your dear family so much. We have watched God draw you to himself and you have grownup to be a beautiful woman of God. To God Be The Glory! Congratulations! Look to the Lord and his strength. Seek his face always. Psalm 105:4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Nancy! Also, thank you for the verse :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful time in your life. God Bless!
    Hugs!
    jen @ www.beachmonkeys.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)