Evan is a teenage boy who is very sick right now. He has some disease that has put him in the hospital multiple times recently. Please pray for healing. you can find out more about his story via his Twitter.
Please also pray for my friend Eric and his family with sweet baby Pearl. I have blogged about her Pearl before which you can read HERE. Lately, the family has come under a lot of fire for some articles that were posted online about the family and sweet Pearl. Please keep them in your prayers as Pearl continues to fight for her life.
Lastly Please pray for my friend Mae as she and her husband Sean as they have adopted sweet Abi from Ghana. Abi has Cerebral Palsy like me and other health issues. They just came home about two weeks ago with her so please pray that they are adjusting well and that they can get her to gain weight.
I have never met any of this people personally and who knows if I ever will. But I follow their stories via the internet and know that the Lord has allowed me to follow their stories so that I can be in prayer for each of their unique situations.
Dear God,
Please be with Evan and his family as they try and figure out what is going on with him. Decrease his pain and give him rest. Give the doctors wisdom on the steps to take and what treatment to give. Please his mom comfort in this situation and his dad too. God, I bring before you Pearl and her beautiful family. Thank you for their decision to choose LIFE and what a wonderful 12 weeks Pearl
has had already. Please soften the hearts of those who have said hurtful things and let that not dampen the spirits of the family. Continue to give Eric and Ruth the energy they need to fight for their beautiful daughter. God, I lift before you my beautiful friend Mae and what a blessing she has been in my life even though we haven't met. I pray that you would give her and Sean energy as they go through the daily routine of caring for Abi. I pray that she would continue to gain weight and that she would bring joy to everyone who has the pleasure of meeting her. Thank you for giving Mae and Sean the call of adoption and that you have placed this precious little girl in their lives. I pray for sleep and rest for both Sean and Mae as they adjust to this new lifestyle. Hold their hands as they walk each step with you by their side. Amen.
Thank you for joining me in lifting my friends up.
Happy Saturday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)