Photo c/o of: Eric Brown
This week a bunch of us are gathering to write letters and post about a sweet baby with a very special life.Dear Pearl,
I first heard about your story from a retweet on twitter and decided to check out the blog that was attached to the link. I was immediately captivated with your parents love and care for you. You were a beautiful baby and even though the doctors did not give you much of a chance of living. I knew and still believe that God has a beautiful plan for your life. You see, I was born premature at 1 lbs and 7 ounces and the first few months of my life were rocky and filled with lots of scary moments. But I am a walking testimony of when God works a miracle. I believe that God is going to work a miracle in your life, sweet baby. You are going to grow up to be a strong and beautiful woman after God's own heart.
The unknown is so scary but know that God has a plan for you life and that your family and siblings love you more than you can comprehend. Thank you for having an impact on me and thank you to you parents for sharing your story to encourage and inspire so many people in the United States and around the world.
"For I know the Plans I have for you declares the Lord. plans to prosper and not to harm you. plans to give a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
***********************
If you would like to find out more about Pearl and her story:
Eric Brown Her dad posts updates and pictures multiple times a day or when he has free time.
Pearl Joy Brown Updates on Pearl's Health and the rest of her family

Beautiful sentiments, Jessica. Thank you so much for sharing and for your prayers for sweet Pearl. xo
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to comment Amanda and for the kind words! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this story Jessica!! Ill be praying!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us, Jessica. I didn't know that you were a premie baby...what a wonderful testament to God's will you are! xo.
ReplyDelete