Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Heart for adoption

Orphanages
with small babies
and older children
tear stained checks
empty stomachs
so many mouths to feed

All over the world
and even in America
there are children looking
for forever homes
parents to call
mommy and daddy
a place of belonging

I long to some day
give some of this children a home
if the Lord blesses my womb with children
then praise the Lord
but I truly have a heart
for the fatherless
and can't wait to
call them my own

I can't wait to see
what the Lord does
with my hearts desires
I can't wait to see
how many children
the Lord will
bless me with
to bring up
in his beautiful name

The tears will be dried
the bellies will be full
and the name mommy
and daddy
will ring through out my house

A smile will be on my face
because these children
will not be mine
but beautiful children of God




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)