Saturday, November 3, 2012

100

Such a small number
in the grand scheme of life
but I never expected
to reach this hill
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
for your kind words, comments
and prayers
as we travel this road
we call life together
I am thankful for each
and every one of you
I pray that you are encouraged
and blessed by this blog
and by the words that the Lord
has given me to pen
Thank you for walking this
journey with me
as we discover
what life holds for each of us



7 comments:

  1. woohoo! your bloggy blog is growing! you should start advertising next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I know its great. and doesn't advertising take a lot of time. im a student and don't have a ton of time.

      Delete
    2. plus im not in this for the money at all. I am just in it to encourage people and pen my thoughts!

      Delete
    3. it doesn't take a TON of time, but does take some - if you're a student, it would be hard to keep up with everyone if you offer a lot of stuff - so you're right, might not be for ya! :)

      Delete
    4. may not in this season. maybe some day. right now I just like to encourage and make people smile :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)