I honestly don't have anything on my list right now. Honestly. I don't feel that I need anything and there isn't anything that I really want. I am content right where I am at.
Share a new iphone app that you have recently discovered that we all need:
I don't have an iphone but I do have apps on my ipod touch. My favorite app is probably my Jesus calling app. Its a daily devotional that I read every morning. There is a two paragraph topic for the day and then a few verses to go along with the topic of the day.
What is a new fall show that you have added to your DVR
I don't have a DVR but I am OBSESSED with Castle. It's not new, its in its 5th season now. But its such a great show. any other fans out there?
Share your social media links and tell us which one is your favorite and why.
I only have a twitter right now. I deactived my facebook for a while. My favorite social media tool is probably twitter because I am able to talk to such a wide variety of people and "talk" with so many people.
What is a tv series/movie/song that you could listen to over and over again and never get tired of?
"Hope will Lead us on" By BarlowGirl
It is such a great encouragement to me that when we can't move forward, God is there to pick us up and help us put one foot in front of the other. He is with us every step of the way.
Happy Sunday!!


Hey Jessica! I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comments and wanted to say hi. PS I added your button to my page! I am excited about it! I want other people to come check out your beautiful writing.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com
aww thank you. your so nice to say all of that!! :) Blessings!
Delete