Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Update

Update on my phone: I finally got my phone to work after like 2 hours and a nice guy that helped me from Verizon. Verizon seriously has the BEST customer service!! Thank you so much Lewis!


Update on my friend: Peter is out of surgery and the sergeons believe that things went well. there was not much damage to the spinal cord but they won't know about his walk abilities till much later. Thank you so much for your prayers. Continue to pray that the healing process goes well!

2 comments:

  1. I'll continue to pray - congrats on the new phone ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the continued prayers!! and thanks I LOVE my new phone. its so great. xoxo hope you are well!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)