| © Me |
Sometimes life is crazy
or it walks a leisurely pace
with time to breathe
and take in the beautiful creation
the fast-paced times
are the times I hate
no time to stop and enjoy life
and really savor the moments
But today I am determined
in my busy day
to slow down
breathe
take in whats around me
in the midst of tests
classes and appointments
I yearn to take in the little things
the things that make me smile
laugh or even cry
Life is full of small moments
that create a beautiful rainbow
of memories and stories
that we call life
Take a step back
quiet your heart
and your soul today
even in the midst
of this crazy
take time to enjoy the beauty of God
and the peace and comfort
that only he can give you
to make it through today
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)