Wednesday, October 10, 2012
100th Post
This milestone seems so weird to note but this is my 100th post. I can't believe it only took me about 2 months to write 100 posts. I hope that there are many more posts to come. Thank you so much to each of you that reads my posts and comments. For those of you who do not comment thank you for reading. I set out in this adventure to blog to encourage you and to give you insights on what I have learned in my short life. But in fact, you have encouraged me so much and blessed me so much with your comments and insights about what I post. I pray that Lord uses this space as a place where I can continue to share my ideas and that I am able to continue to encourage you.
You may be just one person, but if you let God use you, he will do incredible things.
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. plans to prosper and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's amazing! 100 posts in two months. I believe I only have 115 in two years, but then again I deleted a BUNCH! Congrats on the 100th post girly! <3
ReplyDeletexo, Heather
Thanks Heather :) Happy Wednesday!!
Delete