Monday, October 8, 2012

My Family


Being away at college has taught me the value of family. I am so thankful for how my parents raised me. I am so thankful that I was raised in a Christian home. I am so thankful that my parents taught me to how to love others as a young child. I am so thankful that my parents taught me about faith and the love of God. I had always kind of lived on my parents faith until I took it for my own in high school. I learned things that my parents couldn't teach me. I learned things that only God could teach me. Those lessons were hard lessons but without a lot of those lessons I would not be who I was today. But I wanted to take a moment to thank my parents and my family for all they have done for me.

Mom and Dad-- Thank you so much for raising me with the Love of God in my life. You both have taught me so many lessons in life. Thank you for always being there when I needed to talk about things. you are a blessing to me. Even though I love being here at school, I know that you are always a phone call or text away. Your faith has inspired me and encouraged me in my faith. We are not perfect but you honestly have been good teachers to me.

Amanda-- It is said that twins share a special bond. That is true. I love and miss you lots. I love our Skype dates that we have while I have been away. You are beautiful and God has a great plan for your life. <3

Ryan-- you are a GREAT brother and thank you for including me even though I can't play sports as well as you can. It has been a true joy to see what a great and godly young man you are growing into. I pray that God continues to work in your life and that you continue to apply the knowledge that you are learning in school to your every day life.

You all have impacted my life in a different and unique way and for that I am thankful.

Love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)