Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social




.1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count). 

My Bible- I love to get into the word of God and see what he is teaching me
My music- I love listening to music and having it encourage me or using it to encourage others

Relationships- I love all of my friends and I am so thankful for every single one

My phone and computer- how I connect with the "outside world" when I am at school.

Blogging- I have to at least blog once a day or read some other blogs. I love to write my own thoughts but also hear how God is touching other people's lives.


2. All time Favorite book? why?

I don't have a favorite book but I do have a favorite author. I have Karen Kingsbury. She is such a great author. While her story lines sometimes get a little old, she still is a fantastic writer and I love to learn things from her writing and her characters each time I read one of her books.

3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?

I would love to go on some of missions trip. I have a preference but I would go whenever the Lord leads me. I don't think this will happen this year since I have to go to school five days a week.

4. If you could go back and relive one year of your life?

I am content where God has me now and I don't really have a year that was super awesome and that I would want to repeat. I am excited for what God has in my future though. 

5. What do you wish people knew without you having to tell them?

Yes I have cerebral palsy but I can still do things in the world. I still have a voice. I still should be respected and treated just like everyone else. I am tired of the disabled community being cast aside and not taken seriously. We are God's people too and he loves us the same way that he loves you. He also has a plan for me and my disability isn't going to stop that! :)


Happy Sunday Friends!!





7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Your always so sweet to me and I am thankful for that!

      Delete
  2. Love your answers! And love your outlook on life! You seem like a wonderful person! Keep that attitude! :)

    New follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment Lauren. I now follow your blog too :) Blessings!

      Delete
  3. karen kingsbury is an amazing writer, i love her!

    Happy Sunday! Come by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! xoxo

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. karen kingsbury is great! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i couldn't imagine life without music :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)