Sunday, September 16, 2012

Marvelous Mondays

Good evening, everyone! Welcome to Marvelous Mondays week 11! I hope you all have had a great weekend. This week's co-hosts are:

Julie from This Gal Cooks
Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch
Jessica from My Beautiful Life
Jessica from Sewing our Life Together

Be sure to stop by these wonderful blogs and say hello! We cannot wait to see what you have to share this week! Also, if you missed last week's features, be sure to check them out here.
Also, if you are interested in co-hosting during the month of September, please contact me (thisgalcooks@gmail.com) and let me know when you would like to co-host.)
BlogButton

Rules:
1. A follow of your hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed is greatly appreciated. 
2  Check out your fellow bloggers' projects. Leave them some wonderful comments to let them know that you stopped by.
3. Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. No giveaways or shops, please.
4. Grab a button. It's not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.

9 comments:

  1. Hello - I'm over here from Julie's and now following you - hope you will stop by my place as well!! Have a great week, Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you Deb! I hope you have a great week as well!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting. I am now following you on GFC. I would love for you to visit, follow back and maybe even link up on my Monday linky party.
    http://www.igottatrythat.com/p/blog-hop-linky-colde.html
    Thanks
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I am now following you :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for co-hosting! Your newest follower. Jer. 29:11 is one of my favorite Scriptures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the blog hop and wanted to say hi!

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following along!! I am following your blog now as well :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for co-hosting this week! If you ever want to co-host again, just let me know! :)

    Have a great evening!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! It was fun and I liked doing it. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)