When I started this blogging journey about a month ago, I never imaged that I woud be where I am today. I have almost fifty people who are following this journey. This blows me away. THANK YOU. Although this isn't about the numbers, its about impacting others. If I had to guess, I think that God has given me the gift of encouragement. I love to encourage others and build people up. Not only does it build the other person up, but I get SO much joy from encouraging them. The verse that came to mind as I was thinking about this was ""If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead,[b]do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully." (Romans 12:6b-8).
The other day, I wrote a simple email to one of the blogs that I read. Her name is Mae and you can check out her blog HERE. Anyway, she really blew me away with her response. I just simply was doing what the Lord told me by sending the email. She was so blessed by the message and what I sent her, that she shared it on her blog. I was so excited to see that I had made an impact on her. But more importantly, it was the Lord using me to move in others lives.
This blog isn't about the numbers, although I do like to know that people are being encouraged with what they find her. I am just so blessed and blown away with the response that I have received.Thank you from the bottom of my heart for each one that has followed along. My main purpose is glorify God in all that I do and say in this beautiful life and on my blog.
I can't wait to see where God takes this blog and how he uses my words and life to affect others.
Dear God,
Thank you using me to bless others with my words. I pray that you encourage and surround each one with your love. I don't know what everyone's situation is, but I pray that you are with them every step of the way. You are a amazing God and love each one of us so intimately. you yearn to have a relationship with each one of us in a personal way. Thank you for giving me this gift of writing and creativity. Continue to help me to use it for your glory.
In Christ name,
Amen
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)