Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social Week 16

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid to do?
I would love love to travel to a foreign country and serve the people there. But I am afraid of how I would handle the situation emotionally. I am afraid of what might happen there. But I know that if God opens the doors for me to go, I would go. I have only been out of the country twice. Once to the Dominican Republic and once to Canada. I haven't left the country in about 11 years. 

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
With a college degree in hand, I hope to be serving with a non-profit organization to further the Kingdom of God. I want to get married some day too but I don't know if that will happen as fast. I would like to focus on my career first before I think about marriage.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of the 2012?
I am looking forward to how God is going to continue working in my life. He has been doing so many awesome things lately and I can't see what else he has in store. 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
Simply put, I hope that people read my blog and are encouraged. I don't like to do advertising or make money off of blogging. I just like to blog because I love to write and because I want to encourage other people and share what God has been doing in my life. 

5. Do you always see yourself living in the same city or town?
No, I would love to live on the west coast, like California. But we will see where God leads me. 

6. What is your morning routine?
I get up and eat breakfast in my dorm room. I then have my morning devotions and pray. I get ready for the day and then check my social networking websites and maybe do a little bit of homework. 


Happy Sunday Friends!!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,

    thank you for stopping over. I am now following you. your grandkids are so cute! it looks like retirement is going great for you! I hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)