Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday





© Jessica Ebersole Photography
© Jessica Ebersole Photography

© Jessica Ebersole Photography

© Jessica Ebersole Photography
Monday,

while most people hate you. I actually love you. It's a start to a new week full of possibilites. I get to go to classes and learn about God and other subjects. I get to see all of my friends and hear about their weekends. Thank you being created to symbolize a new start. Last week is behind us and we can start afresh. I am excited for what this week holds. Coffee dates, learning and friends. The weekend was grand but there is something about ending the weekend and going into a new week. The weather is so beautiful and crisp. Leaves are starting to change color and fall off the trees. I can wear jeans and hoodies every day. This day makes people sad to leave behind the weekend. But I see it as an adventure. It's all about your attitude and how you view things that makes your day. If you have a cruddy attitude that you are going to have a cruddy day. But if you choose to see the beauty that God has created or the little things as you go through out your day, you will be much happier. Choose to be happy today, be content with where you are. Be content with where God has you. He has a plan for you.

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Happy Monday Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)