Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social 9-9-12


Happy Sunday

This Sunday the questions are all about Blogging

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?

The name of my blog is My Beautiful Life. I named my blog that because even when there are hard times in life. I still see those hard times as beautiful. Everything in life has some element of beauty even if it is deemed "ugly." In my opinion, God created and granted each one of us this life. Our lives are beautiful and they matter to him. We should use our lives to glorify and honor him in everything that we do. Therefore, I think that my life and the things that I accomplish are beautiful. Yes, I am so aware that there are hard times, but God will carry me through. He always has. 

2. What do you love most about blogging?

I love the friends I have made. I love how accepting people are of me and my blog and the things I post. people have left really sweet comments on my blog which have made me happy. I also love that this is my space and I can express myself in any way that I choose. 

3.  What are the two favorite posts you have written?




4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?

Three things:

1. Be yourself. Be honest with your thoughts and feelings. Don't try to be someone you are not or be fake. 

2. It doesn't matter about the numbers. You should write about what you love and your passions. It does't matter if you have 10 readers or 500. 

3. Blogging is supposed to be fun and its not supposed to be a chore. If it becomes a chore or something you don't like, then stop.

5. What is something you have learned in the blog world?
Know who is reading your blog and be careful what you post. I don't do this at all but I would suggest that you never gossip or talk about others in posts. It's just not a good thing to do. 

6. Give us three blogs that we NEED to follow.





Have a great day and a great week too!!


2 comments:

  1. great to get to know you a little better! thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, what a fun post! thanks for the sweet shout-out, jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)