The love of God
surround all
knows all
is patient
is kind
and slow to anger
and rich in flowing mercy
God is
loving
present
persistant
beautiful
all creator
beyond our imagination
and yet he came as a babe
to save the world from sin
he sacrificed his son
for our lives
the blood that poured from his side
took our past present AND future sins
then he was given new life
and he sits at the right hand of God
God loves us more than we
can ever imagine
he will continue to pursue
us like water in a dry desert
until we run to him
he doesn't care what you have done
or what you will do
He is my best friend
and someone I can come to anytime of day
for anything
he is my rock
he will listen to me when no one else will
he loves me with an unconditional love
that will never fail
Jesus knows me
I know Jesus
Do you?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)