The middle of the week
but not quite
at the end of the tunnel
the day that is
referred to as "hump day."
There are only two more days
till the weekend
and a time of relaxation
but thankful
this particular Wednesday
I can relax
and soak in the day
because I only have two classes
and then I can sit for hours
and revile in the beauty of life
or rejuvenate my body with shut eye
In the evening, I will watch the sun
slip behind the clouds
and welcome Thursday a few hours later
the day holds so many possibilities
I can't wait to see what God has in store
for today
because even an ordinary day
can be made extraordinary
when God is in control

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)