![]() |
| Me and BarlowGirl, December 2010 |
Dear Alyssa, Lauren and Becca,
In 2005, I received your album as a Christmas gift from my younger brother. I remember my brother asking me if I liked cd that he had gotten me. I replied with oh, they are alright. Little did I know how much your music would impact my life.
I wasn't so sure about your music at first. Up until then I had only listened to mellow music like Bethany Dillon and Rachel Lampa. But over time, I learned to love it. I learned that you were just like me. Human. But God had given you a talent and beautiful voices to make music.
Near my 14th birthday, my mom asked me if I wanted to go to your concert as a birthday present. I was so excited. It was really great because a week later I would have surgery and it was so great to have something to look forward to. It was a great show and so much fun. In the follow years, I would attend nine of your amazing shows. I am still hoping to go to my 10th show sometime soon.
I know that you hear stories all of the time about how you affect people's lives. But you impacted my life in a very deep way. High school and middle school were both very hard for me because I am different and not like other students. But your music encouraged me and made me smile. I have a disability and so I am not like other people. But your music reminded me that I am never alone and that God created me just the way that I am.
I decided to take your stance on purity and dating. I am still waiting for God to call me to date someone. I now that in his timing, he will provide someone for me. I just have to wait on the Lord. I am happily single and excited for what God is going to do in my life.
My whole family loves your music and we appreciate your following God's call so that you can affect not only my life but the lives of others. Thank you does not express how much your music has changed my life.
I can't wait for your new album and for what God is going to do through those songs.
Many Blessings,
Jessica

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)