Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Whole new experience

Last night I stepped way outside of my comfort zone and went to my first secular concert. I have always grown up listening to christian music and I loved that. But then this summer and the end of my freshman year I wanted a change so I decided to explore what other music their was out. I found so many things and songs that I loved. when my suite mate invited me to this cd release party for a band she knew I did not hesitate to go. My suitemate and I along with a few other friends and I actually really liked the band which is surprising considering that I am not much of a soft rock person. All in all, it was a great experience and I would honestly love to go to another show of theirs. The band is called Two Star and you can check them out HERE




College has been opening me up to a lot of great and new experiences which I am thankful for. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for this year!

Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. yay!! I am excited that you got to explore other music!! I love country music, just something about it has always just spoke to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I am starting to like country music.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)