Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

From earlier this week before I went to a concert





1. Over the labor day weekend I am going to attend my cousin's wedding and spend time with my family!

2. With all the political debates going on right now my thoughts are two-fold give me new candidates because I really don't like either one for president. secondly, why is there so much political unrest and why does EVERYTHING in this country have to be a political debate or have a political angle?

3. Today was beautiful. There was not a cloud in the sky and it was warm. I had a great time with my suite mates this evening and just had a wonderful day overall :)

4. The best thing I cooked recently is nothing. I don't cook because I still eat in the college cafeteria and they make pretty darn good food.

5. The best movie I was this summer was The Avengers. I loved the high action sequences and the awesome superheros. I wish that all of those superheros were real. oh well.

6. The last thing I bought was a ticket to the concert I went to last night. you can read more about that HERE.

7. The best book I read this summer were the two or three books I read by Karen Kingsbury. Her stories may all seem sort of similar but she is a beautiful writer and I love the characters that she creates. 

Have a great weekend, Friends!!



9 comments:

  1. Have a fun time at the wedding! No one I know is getting married this summer... I guess I'm saving money by not having to buy presents, but everyone loves a wedding, especially me!

    Happy Friday! =)

    <3 <3 <3
    Mrs.Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen Kingsbury is a Christian writer right? I think I've seen her books in the Christian bookshop here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she is christian. thanks for the comment. My favorite series from Karen is the Bailey Flanigan series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great outfit! I want!

    Stopping by from Wiegands. Love for you to stop by Naptime Review when you get a chance and return the follow. Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did the wedding preparations go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the wedding was great. there is a post above with pictures :) thanks for asking

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)