Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket




Dear Friday, you excite me. Thank you for finally arriving and finishing off the second week of sophomore year.

Dear airport, please be nice to me.

Dear TSA, I. hate. you. 

Dear planes, I LOVE you. Please give me a nice flight

Dear weddings, Thank you for letting me travel and be with friends and family

Dear Rachel and nate, I am honored to be there for your big day. I can't wait to see you unite as one. I am so excited for your life together.

Dear homework, I will TRY and get you done in between the craziness of this weekend. Thankful for a 2 hour plane ride that will be all sorts of productive.

Dear College, Thank you for changing me this year and last year. I am continuing to change and open up my mind and life to new possibilities. 

Dear God, Thank you this week of new experiences. Thank you for the opportunity to attend college and gain knowledge. I am so blessed to journey this life with you and with so many others by my side.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend and be safe with your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for weddings :) I found you through Frugal Foodie Mama's giveaway. I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    Newest follower
    Ashley
    Of Thoughts and Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)