![]() |
| Hunt our beautiful dog. |
I love animals and really enjoying having a pet. But our dog is more than a pet. He is a service dog for my sister. Hunt is almost 11 years old and he has been an amazing addition to our family these last few years. He is so fun to have around. I love when he greets me at the door when I come home. But I LOVE his connect to my sister and how much he loves and cares for her. Dogs are like Jesus. I know big jump. But bare with me for a minute. Dogs are with us in thick and thin, they love us no matter what. In the same way, Jesus is always here for us and holding our hand when we need it the most. I am so thankful that God is relentless in persuing me and that he loves me so much he is never going to stop. I can screw up so many times and God will always be there for me. You can walk to ends of earth as far away from God as you would like and he will still be there every step of the way, loving on you and whispering in your ear to come home. God longs to have a relationship with you that is like with your pet, loyal and everlasting. I am thankful for the love and dedication of Hunt to our family. But most importantly, I am thankful for a God who is everlasting and loves me no matter what I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)