Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Favor




One of my favorite quotes
Hi All,

Since I have just started this blog, I have the general things that I blog about like my life and my faith. But I was wondering what you guys would be interested in reading about. I love to talk about my college experience and my testimony. I also have a ton of stories I could share about life. But then again, I guess that's what a blog is, a collection of stories. I hope those of you that read here enjoy reading and know that as the months pass, I will continue to grow in my skills and in the appearance of my blog so please stick with me.

Blessings!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! I just started my blog a couple of months ago.. It is tons of fun. Although now I have been noticing how awful my grammmer and spelling is!! Note from an elder (okay Im not that old) do not flirt with boys in English class like I did.. it is an important class!! Love your blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the really nice comment! thanks for the advice about the English class :) and yes I love my blog design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love your blog.. such sweet inspirations and insights from such a young girl. You have wisdom beyond your years and you must be an old soul! Can't wait to hear what else you have to share.. the picture of you as a baby is sooo sweet and we just adore our bunnies they have been a blessing for us! Thanks so much for joining in the blog hop.. I am your newest follower~
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much Amieann!! your comment made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)