Friday, August 17, 2012

Fill in The blank Friday

Happy Friday! I am linking up with Lauren every Friday to fill in the blanks. This week's blanks are inspired by the hot weather that Lauren has had in her state. But actually it hasn't been too terribly hot here this week. We have had our fare share of hot days this summer though. But I think they are finally on there way out. Without further ado....Fill in the Blanks:

1. The best thing to do on a hot summer day is to either go to the pool for hours on end or sit inside my house or the library all day. I LOVE the library and I am like a kid in the candy store when I walk in there. I love to look at all the books and check out books that will whisk me to another world and incredible world.

2. The best place to be on a hot summer day is somewhere cool, is there anyone that is seriously a fan of the hot weather?

3. The best thing to eat on a hot summer day is ice cream. I love ice cream!

4. Hot days make me irritated because even when I am in the house I am still somehow hot. It just seems that if I am in a house with air conditioning that I should be cool. But no.

5. My go to uniform on a hot day is a short skirt and a tank-top and flip flops. I just try to wear the least amount of clothing that I feel comfortable in.

6. The scent that reminds me of summer is the chlorine in the pool.

7. My favorite thing about summer is not having anything to do for hours and days on end. But that does get very boring and long. For the record, I leave for school in 3 days!

Happy weekend Friends!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)