Friday, February 19, 2016

I am Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Dear Friends,

The blog has been quiet for months because I haven't known what to write about and life has just been weird since post grad. But I am breaking my silence to bring you some VERY exciting news. Since I was a little girl I wanted to attend a Wheels for the World Trip with Joni and Friends.

I finally get that opportunity in June 2016! I will be heading to Poland for 10 days on the outreach and I couldn't be more thrilled. I will be going along as the photo journalist and I cannot wait to capture this beautiful experience behind the lens.

I hope that you will follow along as I blog during my trip. We leave June 8th and return on June 18th.

If you would like to sponsor me please contact me on the blog and I will give you more information.

If you would like to learn more about the trip you can do so at the following link: Wheels for the World: Poland




I am SO excited to share about this amazing experience that God has blessed me with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)