
Ladies,
PLEASE stop trying to be of the world.
no one cares where you got that cute shirt or how much it cost.
no one cares where you got those cute boots.
stop tearing each other down.
stop comparing yourself to other girls.
It is just going to make you more miserable. I know that its SO easy to do. I do it all the time and its a snap thing that just happens and sometimes we don't even realize it. But we are hurting our young girls and our teenagers and our young ladies.
Most days, I get up and I struggle with the fact that I am different. But then I remember that God made me just the way he wanted me to be. I am not a mistake. I am loved and he created me no matter what. Turn off the media that tells you that your fat. your not. your beautiful. stop weighing yourself. your fine. stop showing your body off because your beautiful and you don't need others to tell you that.
Yesterday, I was sick and so I threw on some sweatpants and did not care how I looked. It was a really nice change and it was nice to have people accept me just the way that I am. we walk around trying to get approval from other ladies or the media when we should be getting our approval from God. His is the only one that matters. He loves us no matter what and our identity is in him and him alone.
Walk in that today. walk in the fact that your identity is not in the clothes you wear or how much make up you have on. your identity is not in how you parent or what you look like today. God loves you pimples, bad hair days and smelly breathe.
Today, I am thankful that My Identity is in CHRIST and CHRIST alone.
"The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." (1 Samuel 16:7)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)