I have always loved flying. I have always loved planes. But it just amazes me sometimes that two brothers would be able to come up with such an amazing idea. Airplanes have evolved so much since December 17, 1903 when the first Human flight was taken by the Wright Brothers.
I have loved the idea that you get into a machine and it carries you far away to another land or anywhere that you want to go. Sure there are sometimes issues and there are sometimes plane crashes. but most of the time, nothing happens and I love it. I love the feeling when the plane takes off and you rise higher and higher into the sky with everything shrinking below you. The buses and houses suddenly become ants in seconds. And they give you free food I mean come on what could be better? I do love care rides because you can see things on car rides that would be a blur in a plane but sometimes the plane is the faster route.
Thankful for a country where we have the modern technology and Thankful for and to the Wright Brothers who came up with the idea in the first place.
Because of them,
I can fly and explore worlds that I never would be able to without the help of flight.
“Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.”
― Amelia Earhart, Fun Of It

Jane, Thank you so much for your comment :) I will check out your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love flying too and really wish I could do it more often!
ReplyDelete