Sunday, October 13, 2013

Life Lately



Because everyone needs a little pig to make their Monday better :)


Sometimes I am at a loss to write for these posts. life lately cannot be contained in one word. School is busy. But that's not what is consuming my thoughts. The Lord has really been working on my heart and molding me into the women that he has for me. It has been interesting. I wrote a poem on Friday night about being beautiful called Dear Beautiful.

I have been reading AN AMAZING series by Courtney and Lauren on Identity for the 31 days challenge and literally every single post that they have written is challenging me and making me think. Do yourself a favor and spend 30 minutes at some point this week, reading these amazing posts that these amazing and beautiful women have put together. The posts are all on Lauren's blog Mercy INK but take time to read Courtney's blog because she has some amazing thoughts to share too :)

So life has been wonderful but full and I wouldn't change it for the world. On the days where I feel like I cannot do it anymore, I rely on the strength of my heavenly father to  push me through.

I hope that you have a beautiful week friend!

linking up with the beautiful Blair at Wild and Precious






4 comments:

  1. YES. I am in the process of talking everyone I know into buying an itty bitty big, just so I can visit it all of the time. Probably got way to excited over this photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats great. yes I wish i could find something this cute :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)