Monday, October 14, 2013

Amazing photo cube

I ordered an amazing photo cube from Shutterfly last week. What a great way to put my photos on a useful object. In addition, I loved your website. It was very easy to use and I enjoyed putting my cube together. I had fun picking out the pictures and placing them on the cube. I also really enjoyed the fact that the website walked you step-by-step through the process. 
As far as your costumer service, I had no issues with my order and it arrived on time (early even!) which I was very pleased with. The pictures look great and the cube is going to make a fun decorative piece in my home. I have no complaints and I would order something else from shutterfly in a heartbeat. My photos are clean and clear and beautiful. 
Thank you so much for this opportunity to work with you and let me know if you have any other opportunities in the future. I really enjoyed it. 
the box came 3 days early and I just really like their logo so decided to include this picture.







Beautiful finished cube 

7 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I read and try to reply to every comment. Have a blessed day!! :)